Are you not able to read the Malayalam news items properly?
You can solve this problem by installing a Malayalam Unicode font and configuring your browser properly. Please find the detailed instructions below.
There are 2 options available to install a Malayalam Unicode font.
1. Just download and run AnjaliOldLipi Installer from Varamozhi Project.
This might save you from the browser configurations. So please try reading the Malayalam page again, after restarting the browser.
2. Download Anjali OldLipi font and install.
To install, copy the font, open "Fonts" option from Control Panel and paste the font in the Fonts folder.
These steps will be required, when you can see some text properly, but some characters are not displaying correctly. Follow the instructions, based on your browser.
1. Go to: Tools Menu > Select Internet Options> Fonts
2. In Language Script Select Malayalam & in Webpage Font, select Anjali Old Lipi
3. Save changes by clicking OK
4. Restart Browser
1. Go to: Tools Menu > Select Options
2. Select the Content tab
3. In Fonts & Colors, Select Anjali Old Lipi
4. Click Advanced button > Select "Malayalam" and set Anjali Old Lipi as font for serif/san-serif/monospace
5. Save changes by clicking OK
1. Click the spanner image at the right top corner and go to Options
2. Select Minor Tweaks> Change Font And Language Settings > Select Anjali Old Lipi in Fonts and Encoding
[In higher versions of Chrome, you have to look in the Under the Hood tab for Change fonts and language settings ]
3. Save changes by clicking Close